Curiosity Expert: Peter Menzel and Faith D'Aluisio
- Around the World in 24 Images (with Menzel commentary)
- Peter Menzel Photography
- What I Eat
- Time Photos: What the World Eats, Part I
- Time Photos: A Worldwide Day's Worth of Food
- What I Eat: Around the World in 25 Diets
- Interview with Peter Menzel and Faith D'Aluisio
- Peter Menzel: Food for Thought
- Follow What I Eat: Around the World in 80 Diets on Facebook and Twitter!
Peter Menzel is a freelance photo-journalist known for his coverage of international feature stories on science and the environment for the first 20 years of his career. His award-winning photographs have been published in GEO, Stern, Le Figaro, Der Spiegal, Paris Match, Focus, Muy Interesante, El Pais, National Geographic, Smithsonian, the New York Times Magazine, Life, and Time. He has received a number of World Press and Picture of the Year awards.
After more than 20 years of magazine freelance photography, he and his wife Faith D'Aluisio, a former TV news producer, have co-authored six books which have won numerous awards, and are all still in print:
- Material World: A Global Family Portrait. Sierra Club Books, 1994.
- Women in the Material World. Sierra Club Books, 1996.
- Man Eating Bugs: The Art & Science of Eating Insects. Material World Books/Ten Speed Press 1998.
- Robo sapiens: Evolution of a New Species. The MIT Press, 2000.
- Hungry Planet: What the World Eats. Material World Books/Ten Speed Press, 2005.
- What I Eat: Around the World in 80 Diets. Material World Books/Ten Speed Press/Crown Books, 2010.